|地點||美國南卡羅來納州哥伦比亚1100 Gervais St.|
- National Register Information System. National Register of Historic Places. National Park Service. 2007-01-23.
- South Carolina State House. National Historic Landmark summary listing. National Park Service. [2008-03-24]. （原始内容存档于2008-04-23）.
- Supreme Court History. South Carolina Judicial Department. [2011-06-16]. （原始内容存档于2018-05-05）.
- South Carolina State House virtual tour （页面存档备份，存于互联网档案馆）
- 美国历史建筑调查（HABS） No. SC-319, "South Carolina State House, Capitol Square, Columbia, Richland County, SC", 9 photos, 16 color transparencies, 16 data pages
- Confederate Flag Bill Debate. C-SPAN. 2000-04-12 [2015-06-19]. （原始内容存档于2022-02-20）.
(South Carolina) State Senators debated whether to remove the Confederate flag from the Capitol building. They voted ultimately to move it from the Capitol dome to the Capitol grounds.
- South Carolina State Senate Debate on the Confederate Flag. C-SPAN. 2015-06-23 [2015-06-25]. （原始内容存档于2022-02-20）.
The South Carolina State Senate convened for a special session to debate a procedural measure that would allow them to consider at a future date a bill that would remove the Confederate flag from the State House grounds. The resolution was passed by voice vote. The South Carolina House of Representatives had passed a similar motion, as called for by Governor Nikki Haley (R-SC). State senators also paid tribute to State Senator Clementa Pinckney, who was one of the nine people killed in the June 17, 2015, shooting at the Emanuel African Methodist Episcopal Church in Charleston.