- The History of the Ancient Near East页面存档备份，存于互联网档案馆 — A database of the prehistoric Near East as well as its ancient history up to approximately the destruction of Jerusalem by the Romans ...
- Vicino Oriente[永久失效連結] — Vicino Oriente is the journal of the Section Near East of the Department of Historical, Archaeological and Anthropological Sciences of Antiquity of Rome ‘La Sapienza’ University. The Journal, which is published yearly, deals with Near Eastern History, Archaeology, Epigraphy, extending its view also on the whole Mediterranean with the study of Phoenician and Punic documents. It is accompanied by ‘Quaderni di Vicino Oriente’, a monograph series.
- Ancient Near East.net — an information and content portal for the archaeology, ancient history, and culture of the ancient Near East and Egypt
- Freer Gallery of Art, Smithsonian Institution页面存档备份，存于互联网档案馆 The Freer Gallery houses a famous collection of ancient Near Eastern artefacts and records, notebooks and photographs of excavations in Samarra (Iraq), Persepolis and Pasargadae (Iran)
- The Freer Gallery of Art and Arthur M. Sackler Gallery Archives The archives for The Freer Gallery of Art and Arthur M. Sackler Gallery houses the papers of Ernst Herzfeld regarding his many excavations, along with records of other archeological excavations in the ancient Near East.
- Ancient Near East.org—a database of the prehistoric Near East as well as its ancient history up to approximately the destruction of Jerusalem by the Romans
- Archaeowiki.org—a wiki for the research and documentation of the ancient Near East and Egypt
- ETANA — website hosted by a consortium of universities in the interests of providing digitized resources and relevant web links
- Resources on Biblical Archaeology
- Ancient Near East Photographs页面存档备份，存于互联网档案馆 This collection, created by Professor Scott Noegel, documents artifacts and archaeological sites of the ancient Near East; from the University of Washington Libraries Digital Image Collection
- Near East Images A directory of archaeological images of the ancient Near East
- Bioarchaeology of the Near East An Open Access journal