- 北行-12街/奥克兰市中心站（里奇蒙方向 或 匹兹堡/湾角方向）
- 南行-美丽湖站（弗雷蒙 或 都柏林/普莱森顿方向）
|注： eBART采用標準軌柴油动车组； 競技場－奧克蘭國際機場線制式为自动导轨运输；|
- 2009年2月4日，两辆北行的列车在前往12街/奥克兰市中心站的途中（图上M2→C1与A2→C1），在岔道口刮蹭，两车部分车厢脱轨。由于其中一车在手动模式，本应起保护作用的列车自动控制系统未能生效，来阻止事故的发生。 当列车被移开后，湾区捷运方面发布了一份说明，表示手动控制的列车超过了等待区， NTSB随后也派出调查员协助。
- Mallett, Zakhary. 2nd Transbay Tube needed to help keep BART on track. San Francisco Chronicle. September 7, 2014 [July 31, 2017].
- Eric. New Feature: BART Track Map. Transbay Blog. July 23, 2008 [July 31, 2017].
- Automatic Train Control in Rapid Rail Transit (PDF). Office of Technology Assessment. May 1, 1976 [June 14, 2017].
- BART Sustainable Communities Operations Analysis (PDF). BART. June 1, 2013 [July 31, 2017].
Station to station running times can identify areas within the system that may be susceptible to delay resulting from either speed / operating restrictions or from infrastructure issues. One of the key locations within the BART system is the Oakland Wye. The Oakland Wye is a multi-level interchange between West Oakland, 12th Street and Lake Merritt stations. BART provided information on the running times between these stations to identify any possible issues with regards route selection, route clearing and secondary delays. The information indicates that actual performance through the Wye is largely consistent with scheduled speeds. As a result, while the Wye does not cause significant delay to operations, it does result in slower overall speeds that could result in longer cycle times. Scheduled run times through this area do include a 10% padding to account for fluctuations in the running times through the Oakland Wye. Running times at other key locations within the BART system are consistent with the scheduled run times; more information can be found in Appendix A2 (a separate document). A previous BART signal system headway and capacity constraint study (Systra, 2012) identified the Oakland Wye is critically important to BART’s current operations and future growth in train service. The underlying signalling is in general well designed, although does have some issues that need to be addressed. The Sequential Occupancy Release System (SORS) overlay, however, was found to have severe and excessive impacts, and in many locations is unnecessarily restrictive. The study found that “SORS could be made to be much less restrictive, and need not be as restrictive as the underlying signal system”.
- crawl speed through the Oakland Wye tunnels..... BART Rage. November 19, 2007 [July 31, 2017].
- Cabanatuan, Michael. Improperly Fastened Power Cable Blamed for Horrendous BART Delay. San Francisco Chronicle. 11 February 2000 [9 December 2017].
- Cabanatuan, Michael. BART trains on time, crash site to be cleared. San Francisco Chronicle. 4 February 2009 [9 December 2017].
- Cabanatuan, Michael. BART operator ran past wait point in collision. San Francisco Chronicle. 5 February 2009 [9 December 2017].
- NTSB Launches Investigator to Bart Collision (新闻稿). National Transportation Safety Board. 4 February 2017 [9 December 2017].
- Cabanatuan, Michael; Veklerov, Kimberly; Ravani, Sarah. BART systemwide meltdown after train gets stuck in West Oakland. San Francisco Chronicle. 6 January 2017 [9 December 2017].
- Cabanatuan, Michael. Building a bigger, better BART / Experts suggest improving the current system before extending it. San Francisco Chronicle. 30 January 2001 [9 December 2017].
- Cotey, Angela. Bay Area Rapid Transit's push to invest in state of good repair, capacity improvements. Progressive Railroading. July 2012 [11 December 2017].