|綽號：The Pineapple Isle|
|花||Kaunaʻoa (菟絲子屬 sandwichiana)|
- Oracle's Ellison to buy, invest in Hawaii's Lanai - latimes.com. （原始内容存档于June 24, 2012）.
- Table 5.08 - Land Area of Islands: 2000 (PDF). State of Hawaii. 2004 [2007-07-23]. （原始内容 (PDF)存档于2012-02-29）.
- U.S. Census website. United States Census Bureau. 2010-10-05 [2013-06-17]. （原始内容存档于2020-08-20）.
- Lanai city (PDF). State of Hawaii. [November 17, 2011].
- Manele CDP (PDF). Hawaii Government. 2010 [March 26, 2020]. （原始内容 (PDF)存档于February 15, 2017）.
- Mooallem, Jon. Larry Ellison Bought an Island in Hawaii. Now What?. The New York Times Magazine. September 23, 2014 [1 December 2017] –通过www.nytimes.com.
At a public meeting on Lanai last year, an Ellison representative explained that his boss wasn’t drawn to the island by the potential for profits but by the potential for a great accomplishment — the satisfaction one day of having made the place work. For Ellison, it seemed, Lanai was less like an investment than like a classic car, up on blocks in the middle of the Pacific, that he had become obsessed with restoring. He wants to transform it into a premier tourist destination and what he has called “the first economically viable, 100 percent green community”: an innovative, self-sufficient dreamscape of renewable energy, electric cars and sustainable agriculture.
- NAGOURNEY, ADAM. On Lanai, Tiny Hawaiian Island, a New Owner. The New York Times. August 22, 2012 [1 December 2017] –通过www.nytimes.com.
- Au-Yeung, Angel. Exclusive: Larry Ellison Reveals His Big Data Battle Plan To Fight Coronavirus In Partnership With Trump White House. Forbes. [2020-04-01] （英语）.
- Lanai Community Hospital Retrieved 30 June 2017.
- Lanai Community Health Center Retrieved 30 June 2017.