|Norwegian Americans: Historically Norwegian, but later English because of Americanization.|
|Mainly Lutheranism and more recently Secularism. Historically Norse paganism and Catholic Christianity.|
Faroese, Icelanders, Danes, Swedes, Shetlanders, Orcadians, Scots, Normans, Dutch, Germans, English |
Other Germanic ethnic groups
a. ^ Based on table of given countries above. Includes those of partial Norwegian ancestry but does not include people of Faroese, Icelandic, Orcadian or Shetlandic ancestry. b. ^ Note that there are millions of Britons of Scandinavian ancestry and ethnicity, though mixed with others.c. ^ 2,700 were born in Norway; 23,000 claim Norwegian ancestry or partial Norwegian ancestry.
- "Without immigrant background" : Population 1.1.2010 (4 305 886 )
- Data Access and Dissemination Systems (DADS). American FactFinder - Results. [29 March 2015].
- Shows a list over Canadas different ethnic groups, reports that there is 363,760 persons reporting Norwegian as one ancestry in Canada, of these 44,790 reported only Norwegian.
- The 2000 Brazilian census reports that Brazil, in the 2000 census, has 465,44 inhabitants of (partial) Norwegian ancestry.
- Number of Norwegians registered at the Embassy for living in each of these countries.
- Swedish Statistics from 2005. Shows the official number of Norwegians in Sweden at page 20.
- Data Hub. migrationpolicy.org. [29 March 2015].
- Norway. [29 March 2015].
- SBS Audio and Language : Norwegian : Highlight: A-day-in-the-life-of-Lloyd-Kleppe. [29 March 2015].
- Statistics Denmark:FOLK2: Population 1. January by sex, age, ancestry, country of origin and citizenship. Statistics Denmark. [3 August 2012].
- Anzahl der Ausländer in Deutschland nach Herkunftsland (Stand: 31. Dezember 2014).
- 存档副本 (PDF). [2011-09-10]. （原始内容 (PDF)存档于2011-09-27）.