- ^ Buckley, Jorunn Jacobsen, The Mandaeans: ancient texts and modern people (PDF), Oxford University Press, 2002 [2016-02-15], ISBN 9780195153859, （原始内容 (PDF)存档于2017-10-11）
- ^ Rudolph, Kurt. Mandaeism. BRILL. 1978: 15. ISBN 9789004052529.
In some texts, however, it is said that Anoš and Manda ḏHayyē appeared in Jerusalem together with Jesus Christ (Mšiha), and exposed him as a lying prophet. This tradition can be explained by an anti-Christian concept, which is also found in Mandaeism, but, according to several scholars, it contains scarcely any traditions of historical events. Because of the strong dualism in Mandaeism, between body and soul, great attention is paid to the "deliverance" of the soul
- ^ The Light and the Dark: Dualism in ancient Iran, India, and China Petrus Franciscus Maria Fontaine - 1990 "Although it shows Jewish and Christian influences, Mandaeism was hostile to Judaism and Christianity. Mandaeans spoke an East-Aramaic language in which 'manda' means 'knowledge'; this already is sufficient proof of the connection of Mandaeism with the Gnosis...
- ^ Etudes mithriaques 1978 p545 Jacques Duchesne-Guillemin "The conviction of the leading Mandaean scholars – E. S. Drower, Kurt Rudolph, Rudolph Macuch – that Mandaeanism had a pre-Christian origin rests largely upon the subjective evaluation of parallels between Mandaean texts and the Gospel of John."
- ^ Hämeen-Anttila, Jaakko. The Last Pagans of Iraq: Ibn Waḥshiyya and His Nabatean Agriculture. Boston: BRILL. 2006: 11. ISBN 9789004150102.
- ^ 6.0 6.1 "Save the Gnostics" by Nathaniel Deutsch, October 6, 2007, New York Times.
- ^ Iraq's Mandaeans 'face extinction' （页面存档备份，存于互联网档案馆）, Angus Crawford, BBC, March 4, 2007.
- ^ Iraqi minority group needs U.S. attention 互联网档案馆的存檔，存档日期2007-10-25., Kai Thaler, Yale Daily News, March 9, 2007.
- 曼達安聯盟 – 統整全球曼達安人事務的國際組織，提供英語與阿拉伯語資訊。