|• 阿拉伯文字||مخيّم الشاطئ|
|• 拉丁字母||ash-Shati (official)|
Beach camp (unofficial)
|• 类型||巴勒斯坦難民營 (1949年以來)|
|• 总计||0.52 平方公里（0.20 平方英里）|
- Beach Camp （页面存档备份，存于互联网档案馆） 聯合國近東巴勒斯坦難民救濟和工程處
- Badil 互联网档案馆的存檔，存档日期2012-02-16. During the 1970s, the Israeli military administration destroyed thousands of refugee shelters in the occupied Gaza Strip under the guise of security. Large refugee camps were targeted in particular. Refugees were forcefully resettled in other areas of the occupied Gaza Strip, with a smaller number transferred to the occupied West Bank. In the occupied Gaza Strip, several housing projects were established for these refugees. Some of these projects today are referred to as camps. These include the Canada project (1972), the Shuqairi project (1973), the Brazil project (1973), the Sheikh Radwan project (1974), and the al-Amal project (1979).
- Palestine Israel Journal （页面存档备份，存于互联网档案馆） Refugee Resettlement: The Gaza Strip Experience by Norma Masriyeh
- Badil 互联网档案馆的存檔，存档日期2009-02-27. The Continuing Catastrophe --1967 and beyond
- Profile: Hamas PM Ismail Haniya. BBC. 14 December 2006 [2021-05-18]. （原始内容存档于2021-12-18）.
- Obituary: Hamas leader Said Siyam. BBC. 16 January 2009 [16 January 2009]. （原始内容存档于2021-11-09）.