- BABI, Mohammed Saleh. MR. MNIM.
- Jibir Audu Janga Dole, Umaru Mamu Goge and Isa Adamu Gashinge, 2009, Ngamo-English-Hausa Dictionary, Yobe Languages Research Project.
- M.B. Saleh(2011): "The Chronicle of Gadaka town".
- Oral History of Gadaka town by Alhaji Muhammadu Sarkin Noma and Babansiri Audu mai Kanwa, all of Tsohon kasuwa, Gadaka Yobe State, Nigeria.
- About Gadaka town. http://www.getamap.net/maps/nigeria/nigeria_%28general%29/_gadaka/ (Accessed, 3 August 2011)
- Ethnologue languagues of the world, Available at http://www.ethnologue.com/show_language.asp?code=nbh (Accessed on 3rd Aug, 2011)
- Local Governments of Yobe state, Available at http://www.nigeriagalleria.com/Nigeria/States_Nigeria/Yobe_State.html(Accessed[永久失效連結] on 2nd Aug, 2011)
- Populated places in Yobe State, Available at http://www.maplandia.com/nigeria/yobe/fika/gadaka/register/ (Accessed on 3rd Aug, 2011)
- Statistics on Gadaka, Available at https://web.archive.org/web/20120423164743/http://www.chinci.com/travel/pax/q/2342397/Gadaka/NG/Nigeria/0/ (Accessed on 3rd Aug, 2011)
- Nigerian statistics. Available at http://www.indexmundi.com/nigeria/life_expectancy_at_birth.html (Accessed on 3rd Aug, 2011)
- Ngamo language, Available at http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ngamo_language (Accessed on 3rd Aug, 2011)