- 见Raussen 2013，第17-19页，摘录如下：“He was a little strange, with his shaved head, a very tall man.”
- 见Raussen 2013，第17-19页，摘录如下：“I think that many other mathematicians would have thought that if you didn't know the answer, there wouldn’t be any point to speak to you. This was not his reaction at all. Very patiently he told me that... He was very open to people who were ignorant. I think that you should not ask him the same stupid question three times, but twice was all right.”
- 见Raussen 2013，第17-19页，摘录如下：“I used a completely different idea. It is inspired by the work of Rankin and his work on automorphic forms. It still has a number of applications, but it did not realize the dream of Grothendieck. ... It would have been much nicer if his program had been realized. He did not think that there would be another way to do it. When he heard I had proved it, he felt I must have done this and that, which I hadn't. I think that’s the reason for the disappointment.”
- 见Raussen 2013，第17-19页。
- 见Raussen 2013，第20-22页，摘录如下：“In both places there are physicists, but I think the contact with them was more fruitful for me in Princeton than it was in Bures. In Princeton, there have been common seminars. One year was very intense, with both mathematicians and physicists participating. This was due mainly to the presence of Edward Witten. He has received the Fields Medal even though he is a physicist. When Witten asks me questions, it's always very interesting to try to answer them, but it can be frustrating as well.”
- 见Raussen 2013，第20-22页，摘录如下：“Princeton is also bigger in the sense that it has not only maths and physics, but also the School of Historical Studies and the School of Social Sciences. There is no real scientific interaction with these Schools but it is pleasant to be able to go and hear a lecture about, for instance, ancient China.”
- 见Raussen 2013，第22页，摘录如下：“Whether or not it's within reach in ten years, I have absolutely no idea; as it should be… but I would very much like to see progress in our understanding of motives. Which path to take and what are the correct questions, is very much in the air. Grothendieck's program relied on proving the existence of algebraic cycles with some properties. To me this looks hopeless, but I may be wrong.”
- 见Raussen 2013，第21页，摘录如下：“For Grothendieck it was very clear: he once told me that mathematics is not a competition sport. Mathematicians are different and some will want to be the first, especially if they are working on very specific and difficult questions. For me it's more important to create tools and to understand the general picture.”
- 见Raussen 2013，第22页，摘录如下：“In yet another direction, physicists regularly come up with unexpected conjectures, most often using completely illegal tools. But so far, whenever they have made a prediction, for instance a numerical prediction on the number of curves with certain properties on some surface - and these are big numbers, in the millions perhaps - they were right! Sometimes previous computations by mathematicians were not in accordance with what the physicists were predicting, but the physicists were right.”
- 见Raussen 2013，第22页，摘录如下：“They have put their fingers on something really interesting, but we are, so far, unable to capture their intuition. Sometimes they make a prediction and we work out a very clumsy proof without real understanding. That is not how it should be. In one of the seminar programs that we had with the physicists at IAS, my wish was not to have to rely on Ed Witten but instead to be able to make conjectures myself. I failed! I did not understand enough of their picture to be able to do that, so I still have to rely on Witten to tell me what should be interesting.”
- Official announcement ennoblement [官方宣布入选贵族]. Belgian Federal Public Service. 2006-07-18. （原始内容存档于30 October 2007） （英语）.
- Martin Raussen; Christian Skau. Interview with Abel Laureate Pierre Deligne [采访阿贝尔奖得主皮埃尔• 德利涅] (pdf). Newsletter of the European Mathematical Society. 2013: 15–23 （英语）.
- 汉译版：Martin Raussen; Christian Skau. Interview with Abel Laureate Pierre Deligne [Abel奖得主Pierre Deligne访谈录]. 数学文化 5 (1). 2014: 22–31 （中文（中国大陆））.
- 皮埃尔·德利涅在《大英百科全书》在线版的页面 （英文）
- O'Connor, John J.; Robertson, Edmund F., Deligne, MacTutor History of Mathematics archive （英语）
- 皮埃尔·德利涅 at Goodreads
- Roberts, Siobhan. Simons Foundation: Pierre Deligne. Simons Foundation. 2012-06-19.
- Katz, Nick, The Work Of Pierre Deligne, Proceedings of the International Congress of Mathematicians, Helsinki 1978 [1978年赫尔辛基国际数学家大会进展报告] (pdf), Helsinki: 47–52, June 1980, ISBN 951-410-352-1[永久失效連結]