- Koyré (1973, pp.25-28, 85-86)
- According to Koyré (1973, p.76), a copy was published in the 1854 Warsaw edition of De Revolutionibus. Rosen (2004, pp.9,11), however, while mentioning that copies of The Letter against Werner and Narratio prima had appeared in that edition of De Revolutionibus, does not do so for the Commentariolus. The earliest publication date given by Rosen (2004, pp.6-7) for the Commentariolus is that of a copy found in Vienna and published in 1878.
- Rosen (2004, pp.7-9)
- Koyré, Alexandre. The Astronomical Revolution: Copernicus – Kepler – Borelli. Ithaca, NY: Cornell University Press. 1973. ISBN 0-8014-0504-1.
- Rosen, Edward (translator). Three Copernican Treatises: The Commentariolus of Copernicus; The Letter against Werner; The Narratio Prima of Rheticus Second Edition, Revised. New York, NY: Dover Publications, Inc. 2004 .
- http://www.fh-augsburg.de/%7Eharsch/Chronologia/Lspost16/Copernicus/kop_c00.html 页面存档备份，存于互联网档案馆 Complete Latin text online at Bibliotheca Augustana.
- http://dbanach.com/copernicus-commentarilous.htm 页面存档备份，存于互联网档案馆 — Edward Rosen's (2004, pp.57–65)) English translation of the first four sections.