- Life of Roger Williams, the Founder of the State of Rhode Island. By William Gammell, A.M. Professor in Brown University Boston: Gould and Lincoln, 59 Washington Street. 1854
- Life of Roger Williams, the earliest Legislator and true Champion for a Full and Absolute Liberty of Conscience. By Romeo Elton, D.D. F.R.P.S., Fellow of the Royal Society of Northern Antiquaries, Etc. Etc. London: Albert Cockshaw, 41, Ludgate Hill. New York: G.P. Putnam London: Miall and Cockhaw, Printers, Horse-Shoe Court, Ludgate Hill
- Memoir of Roger Williams the Founder of the State of Rhode-Island. By James D. Knowles, Professor of Pastoral Duties in the Newton Theological Institution. Boston: Lincoln, Edmands and Co. 1834 Lewis & Penniman, Printers. Bromfield-street.
- Foot-Prints of Roger Williams: A Biography, with sketches of important events in early New England History, with which he was connected. By Rev. Z.A. Mudge, Author of "With Hill", "Views from Plymouth Rock", "Christian Statesman", Etc. Five Illustrations. New York: Carlton & Lanahan. San Francisco: E. Thomas. Cincinnati: Hitchcock & Waldon. Sunday-School Department. (Entered according to Act of Congress, in the year 1871)
- Side of the US-American Roger Williams circle of friends
- Documentary about Roger Williams life: Roger Williams - Freedom's Forgotten Hero (Part 1 to 7)
- Lecture by Martha Nussbaum: Equal Liberty of Conscience: Roger Williams and the Roots of a Constitutional Tradition
- Chronological list of Rhode Island leaders