- Fritze, John; Collins, Michael. 'I didn't need to do this.' Critics say Trump quote undercuts national emergency for border wall. USA Today. February 16, 2019 [February 17, 2019].
- Forgey, Quint. 'I didn’t need to do this': Dems pounce on Trump's national emergency admission. Politico. February 16, 2019 [February 17, 2019].
- Blake, Aaron. Analysis | ‘I didn’t need to do this’: Trump just kneecapped his own case for a ‘national emergency’. Washington Post. February 15, 2019 [February 17, 2019].
- de Moraes, Lisa. John Oliver: Donald Trump Hits Omelette Bar After Declaring National Emergency. Deadline Hollywood. 2019-02-17 [2019-02-19].
- 美眾議院提案終止緊急狀態 川普決意駁回
- Booker, Cory. Trump’s inability to follow through on a campaign promise is not a national emergency. Let’s not forget those still struggling to rebuild their lives after this administration failed to respond effectively to real emergencies in places like Puerto Rico. February 14, 2019 [February 15, 2019].
- Castro, Julián. The reports of the President’s threat to declare an emergency to use federal funding to build a border wall are appalling. It would amount to an abuse of power that should be immediately challenged in the courts. February 14, 2019 [February 15, 2019].
- Klobuchar, Amy. We’re tired of being governed by chaos. The Congress has spoken on a bipartisan basis. Not getting what you want to fulfill a campaign promise/chant is not a national emergency.. February 14, 2019 [February 15, 2019].
- Gillibrand, Kirsten. Let's be clear on this: The only emergency at our border is the humanitarian one Trump created himself, by demonizing and ripping apart families. This manufactured crisis is racist, wasteful, and an outrageous abuse of power from someone too reckless and hateful to hold it.. February 15, 2019 [February 15, 2019].
- Harris, Kamala. We should do something about the actual emergencies that plague our nation — like climate change or health care access — not playing politics in order to build a wasteful border wall.. February 15, 2019.
- Sanders, Bernie. There is no "national emergency," and Trump cannot build his wall without congressional approval. Twitter. [2019-02-20].
- California, New York and 14 other states sue over Trump’s national emergency. NBC News.
- 特朗普首次行使否决权 否决国会终止紧急状态决议