- 龚品梅（1991.06.30 - 2000.03.12），中国
- Pierre Mandonnet, O.P., St. Dominic and His Work, Translated by Sister Mary Benedicta Larkin, O.P., B. Herder Book Co., St. Louis/London, 1948, Chapt. III, note 50: "If the installation at Santa Sabina does not date from 1220, at least it is from 1221. The official grant was made only in June, 1222 (Bullarium O.P., I, 15). But the terms of the papal bull show that there had been a concession earlier. Before that concession, the Pope said, the friars had no hospitium in Rome. At that time St. Sixtus was no longer theirs; Conrad of Metz could not have alluded to St. Sixtus, therefore, when he said in 1221: "the Pope has conferred on them a house in Rome" (Laurent no. 136). It is possible that the Pope was waiting for the completion of the building that he was having done at Santa Sabina, before giving the title to the property, on June 5, 1222, to the new Master of the Order, elected not many days before." Archived copy. [2013-02-07]. （原始内容存档于2012-06-18）. Accessed 2012-5-20.
- Stazione a San Sisto "Vecchio". Stazioni Quaresimali. Pontificia Accademia Cultorum Martyrum. [March 3, 2016]. （原始内容存档于March 6, 2016）.
- The cardinalatial title (GCatholic)
- The basilica (GCatholic)
- The basilica (Diocese of Rome; in Italian)