- I saw her with them, at least, I thought it was her.
- Who broke the vase? --谁打碎了花瓶？
- Me. 我。 （me做主詞補語= It's me.）
- John hoped the passenger would be Mary and indeed it was she. （she做主语补语）
- Father will not allow us to play on the street. 父亲不让我们在街上玩耍。
- We believe him to be guilty. 我们相信他是有罪的。
- We made him to copy the sentence.
- He is made to copy the sentence.
- I felt my hands tremble.
- At the meeting we elected him monitor.
- I think your brother a clever boy.
- What you said made Xiao Wang angry.
- I found the classroom empty.
- Please call the students back at once.
- He was seen to take his cap off.
- We hear him singing in the hall.
- I found him lying in bed, sleeping.
- He saw his face reflected in the water.
- I heard it spoken of in the next room.