Territory of Alabama
- "An 1820 Claim to Congress: Alabama Territory: 1817"; The Intruders; TNGenNet Inc.; 2001; quick webpage: TN-537
- "An Act to enable the people of the western part of the Mississippi territory to form a constitution and state government, and for the admission of such state into the union, on an equal footing with the original state"
- "An Act to establish a separate territorial government for the eastern part of the Mississippi territory"
- "Resolution declaring the admission of the state of Alabama into the Union"
- Williams, Lewis et al.; "An 1820 Claim to Congress: Alabama Territory : 1817." Op. cit.: Gales & Seaton; American State Papers';' Washington: 1834; retrieved 21 February 2010.