|詳題||An Act to amend an Act of Parliament of Ireland of the Twenty-fifth Year of King George the Third, for explaining and amending several Laws for the Encouragement of Agriculture, so far as relates to Leases for the Erection of Mills|
|引稱||14 Vict. c.7|
- 將《1785年輸出法令》（Exportation Act 1785）賦予的權力擴大至愛爾蘭。
- The citation of this Act by this short title was authorised by the Short Titles Act 1896, section 1 and the first schedule. Due to the repeal of those provisions it is now authorised for the United Kingdom by section 19(2) of the Interpretation Act 1978.
- LAND AND CONVEYANCING LAW REFORM ACT 2009. Irish Statute Book. [17 February 2020]. （原始内容存档于2022-11-28）.
- A Collection of the Public General Statutes passed in the Fourteenth and Fifteenth Years of the reign of Her Majesty Queen Victoria: Being the Fourth Session of the Fifteenth Parliament of the United Kingdom of Great Britain and Ireland. George Edward Eyre and William Spottiswoode. 1864: 83.
- Land And Conveyancing Law Reform Act 2009. Irish Statute Book. [17 February 2020]. （原始内容存档于2022-10-16）.