- Palestinians carry on rallies in Gaza on third consecutive Friday – Xinhua – English.news.cn. Xinhua News Agency.
- al-Mughrabi, Nidal. Israeli forces kill three Gaza border protesters, wound 600: medics.
- Halbfinger, David. 300 Meters in Gaza: Snipers, Burning Tires and a Contested Fence. The New York Times. 2018-04-13 [2018-04-17].
- Gaza protests: All the latest updates. Al Jazeera.
- Israel faces outcry over Gaza killings during Jerusalem embassy protests, Guardian, 15 May 2018, "Until this week, no Israeli had been harmed since protests began on 30 March. An IDF spokesman, Lt Col Jonathan Conricus, said one soldier had been “slightly wounded by shrapnel” on Monday but he did not have details on the source of the injury."
- Alouf, Abu. 15 Palestinians reported killed by Israeli fire as Gaza border protest builds. Los Angeles Times. 2018-03-30.
- David M. Halbfinger, Iyad Abuheweila, One Dead Amid Violence in 3rd Week of Protests at Gaza-Israel Fence, The New York Times 13 April 2018. ‘They are objecting to Israel's 11-year-old blockade of Gaza and seeking to revive international interest in Palestinian claims of a right of return to the lands they were displaced from in 1948.’
- Khaled Abu Toameh, Hamas vows Gaza protests last until Palestinians return to all of Palestine, The Times of Israel 9 April 2018. ‘The protests are an uprising for "Jerusalem, Palestine, and the right of return," he said, referring to the demand that Palestinian refugees and their descendants be allowed to return to their former homes in Israel.’
- Khoury, Jack; Kubovich, Yaniv; Zikri, Almog Ben. Mass Gaza Border Clashes: 58 Palestinians Killed by Israeli Gunfire, 1,113 Wounded. Haaretz. 2018-05-15 [2018-05-14].
- Clarke, Hilary. Diplomats: US blocks UN statement for independent inquiry into Gaza violence. 2018-04-01 [2018-04-06].
- Morris, Loveday; Balousha, Hazem. Israelis kill more than 50 Palestinians in Gaza protests, health officials say. The Washington Post. 2018-05-14 [2018-05-14]. ISSN 0190-8286.
- Halbfinger, David M. Hamas Sees Gaza Protests as Peaceful – and as a ‘Deadly Weapon’. The New York Times. 2018-04-15 [2018-04-20]. ISSN 0362-4331.
after a grass-roots idea for a peaceful, long-lasting protest along the Gaza fence started gaining widespread support, Hamas brought a halt to what had been a fairly steady tempo of rocket launches into Israel and threw its considerable organizational might behind the demonstrations.
- Sanchez, Raf; Oliphant, Roland. Gaza braces for protests and funerals a day after at least 58 Palestinians killed by Israeli troops. The Daily Telegraph. 2018-05-14.
- Fares Akram and Karin Laub, AP. Gaza toll rises to 18, Israel rejects excessive force claims. The Washington Post. 2018-04-02 [2018-04-06].
- Israeli army kills 17 Palestinians in Gaza protests. Al Jazeera. [2018-04-03].
- al-Mughrabi, Nidal. Israeli troops kill seven Palestinians on day of heightened Gaza border protests: medics. Reuters. 2018-04-06 [2018-04-09].
- Khoury, Jack; Kubovich, Yaniv. Gaza Protests: 'Three Killed, 349 Wounded' as Palestinians March on Border for Fifth Week. Haaretz. 2018-04-27 [2018-04-27].
- OCHA Flash Update: No Palestinian fatalities but hundreds reported injured in Gaza during continuing demonstrations along the fence with Israel. ReliefWeb. 2018-05-05 [2018-05-05].
- IDF uses tear gas, live fire as thousands protest at Gaza border. The Times of Israel. 2018-04-06 [2018-04-06].
- 18 said killed, including terror operatives, as 35,000 rally at Gaza border. The Times of Israel. 2018-05-14 [2018-05-14].
- Khoury, Jack; Landau, Noa; Haaretz. Jerusalem Embassy and Gaza Protests: 18 Palestinians Reported Killed by Israeli Gunfire at Border. Haaretz. 2018-05-14 [2018-05-14].