第三十五屆夏季奥林匹克運動會（英語：the Games of the XXXV Olympiad），一般稱為2032布里斯本奧運，將於2032年7月23日至8月8日在大洋洲澳大利亚的城市布里斯本舉行。
|澳大利亞布里斯本 － 2032年7月23日|
2021年2月24日国际奥委会宣布，接受“奥运会举办地委员会”的推荐，澳大利亚布里斯班成为2032年夏奥会首选举办城市。国际奥委会2019年开始不再采用候选城市投票表决方式，而是成立了奥运会举办地委员会，负责向国际奥委会执委会推荐多个或者单个候选城市。 新的國際奧委會招標程序於2019年6月24日在瑞士洛桑舉行的第134屆國際奧委會全體會議上獲得批准。受《2020 年奧林匹克議程》相關建議的推動，主要提案包括：
The IOC also modified the Olympic Charter to increase its flexibility by removing the date of election from 7 years before the games and changing the host from a single city/region/country to multiple cities, regions, or countries.
The change in the bidding process was criticised by members of the German bid as "incomprehensible" and hard to surpass "in terms of non-transparency".
The full composition of the Summer Commissions, oversee interested hosts, or with potential hosts where the IOC may want to create interest, is as follows:
|IOC members (6)||Other members (4)|
According to Future Host Commission terms of reference with rules of conduct, the new IOC bidding system is divided into two dialogue stages:
- Continuous Dialogue: Non-committal discussions between the IOC and Interested Parties (City/Region/Country/NOC interested in hosting) concerning hosting future Olympic events.
- Targeted Dialogue: Targeted discussions with one or more Interested Parties (called Preferred Host(s)), as instructed by the IOC Executive Board. This follows a recommendation by the Future Host Commission as a result of Continuous Dialogue.
Without any rival bid, Brisbane was confirmed as host of the 2032 Summer Olympics at the 138th IOC Session on 21 July 2021 in Tokyo, Japan. As per the new format of choosing future Olympic Games host cities from the IOC's Agenda 2020, the vote was in a form of a referendum to the 80 IOC delegates. According to the Australian Broadcasting Corporation, 72 of the delegates voted Yes, 5 voted No, and 3 other voters abstained.
From the 2021 selection of the city as the host for the 2032 Summer Olympics, Brisbane has 11 years to prepare for the games. The Brisbane bid relied on the premise that over 80 percent of the venues needed to host the games were already existing infrastructure. A 2019 feasibility study suggested that over A$900 million would be needed from both state and federal funding to host the games. The bid received federal government support in 2019.
The majority of venues for the Games are existing or undergoing renovations and upgrades. Most of the new venues would be situated in the Brisbane Zone, such as the planned Brisbane Live precinct located at Roma Street. The Brisbane Live precinct will house a 17–18,000 person arena as its centrepiece and will be used for events such as aquatics. The precinct will also include a new railway station under Roma Street. The precinct construction cost is around A$2 billion, with an estimated completion date of 2024.
In April 2021, Premier of Queensland Annastacia Palaszczuk stated that the Brisbane Cricket Ground would undergo an approximately A$1 billion redevelopment to serve as main stadium if Brisbane were awarded the Games, under which the stadium will be "entirely demolished" and expanded to a capacity of 50,000,. A new pedestrian plaza would also be constructed, which has been proposed as a site for public festivities during the Games. LNP of Queensland MP Ted O'Brien remarked that the renovation contradicted a previous statement that the bid would have "no big, new, flashy, glossy investments".
As of 2021, Brisbane has many infrastructure projects under construction or planning on top of the games. The Cross River Rail, scheduled to be completed in 2024, is an underground railway project through central Brisbane, which is under construction. The Cross River Rail will see the development of a new rail line underneath Brisbane River, and the redevelopment of several stations in the Brisbane central business district with a cost of over A$5 billion. Other transport infrastructure projects include the Brisbane Metro bus rapid transit project that will see the construction of two routes with a headway of up to three minutes during peak times. The project is scheduled to be completed by 2023.
Brisbane Lord Mayor Adrian Schrinner proposed that a 7-公頃（17-英畝） glass factory at 137 Montague Rd, South Brisbane be redeveloped into a 57,000 m2（613,500 sq ft） International Broadcasting Centre.
The main Athletes' Village will be constructed at Hamilton.
- 2021年2月，澳洲壘球協會、澳洲棒球協會和世界棒壘球總會支持棒球和壘球成為2028年和2032年賽程的一部分。澳洲棒球協會的CEO格倫·威廉斯指出，2020年夏季奧運會棒球和壘球的轉播觀眾人數創下歷史新高，澳洲壘球協會主席Richard Lindell也支持將體育項目重新納入夏季奧運會的永久項目。這兩個項目都在奧運會上為澳洲贏得了獎牌，提議中的阿爾比恩區Breakfast Creek Sports Precinct棒球專用場地將支持他們的申辦。
- In July 2021, International Rugby League (IRL) chair Troy Grant stated that pursuing rugby league for Queensland 2032 was a "priority" for the organisation, with a particular focus on rugby league nines for the Olympics and wheelchair rugby league for the Paralympics. Queensland has a popular rugby league fanbase.
- In August 2021, the International Cricket Council (ICC) announced the establishment of a working group to pursue cricket for the Los Angeles 2028 and/or Brisbane 2032 Summer Olympics, including representatives from USA Cricket, the Asian Cricket Council, England and Wales Cricket Board (ECB), and Zimbabwe Cricket. The bid has also received backing from the Board of Control for Cricket in India (BCCI). Cricket is one of the most popular sports in Australia, and Cricket Australia is one of the 12 full members of the ICC.
- In August 2021, World Netball announced that it would pursue the inclusion of netball, with backing from Netball Australia. The country has won the Netball World Cup eleven times since its inception. While the bid faces a potential obstacle from the IOC's current policy of gender balancing - women's netball is more prominent at the elite level than the men's game - men's netball has seen growth in recent years.
- 1956年夏季奥林匹克运动会 – 墨爾本
- 2000年夏季奥林匹克运动会 – 雪梨
- 2032年夏季奥林匹克运动会 – 布里斯本
- ^ Tracey, Holmes. Why a Brisbane 2032 Olympic Games could start a sports funding revolution. ABC News. 2021-05-26 [2021-07-21]. （原始内容存档于2021-07-19） （澳大利亚英语）.
- ^ Dunbar, Graham. Brisbane set to be named 2032 Olympics host next month. Associated Press. [2021-06-10]. （原始内容存档于2021-06-19）.
- ^ 2032奥运会首选布里斯班举办. [2021-02-25].
- ^ 4.0 4.1 Evolution of the revolution: IOC transforms future Olympic Games elections. International Olympic Committee (新闻稿). 26 June 2019 [2022-04-27]. （原始内容存档于2021-08-14）.
- ^ Future Olympic Games elections to be more flexible. International Olympic Committee (新闻稿). 2 May 2019 [2022-04-27]. （原始内容存档于2021-08-16）.
- ^ Australian Associated Press. German officials bemoan 'non-transparency' of 2032 Olympics bid selection. The Guardian. 26 February 2021 [26 February 2021]. （原始内容存档于2021-07-17）.
- ^ 印尼提出申辦2032年奧運會 與韓朝爭做「東道主」. 香港01. 2019-02-19 [2020-04-03]. （原始内容存档于2020-03-25）.
- ^ Hecker, Anno. Sommerspiele in Deutschland: Demokratisch legitimiertes Olympiaprojekt. FAZ.NET. [2021-08-05]. ISSN 0174-4909. （原始内容存档于2021-08-05） （德语）.
- ^ IOC Members Kristin Kloster Aasen and Octavian Morariu lead Future Host Commissions. International Olympic Committee (新闻稿). 3 October 2019 [2022-04-27]. （原始内容存档于2019-10-06）.
- ^ Future Host Commissions: Terms of Reference (PDF). International Olympic Committee (Report) (Lausanne, Switzerland). 3 October 2019 [2022-04-27]. （原始内容 (PDF)存档于2021-06-27）.
- ^ Brisbane picked to host 2032 Olympics without a rival bid. ABC News. [23 July 2021].
- ^ Brisbane parties as city wins rights to host 2032 Olympics. ABC News (Australia). 21 July 2021 [2022-04-27]. （原始内容存档于2022-03-28） –通过YouTube.
- ^ Brisbane announced as 2032 Olympic Games host city at IOC meeting in Tokyo. ABC News (Australia). 21 July 2021 [22 July 2021]. （原始内容存档于2021-07-24）.
- ^ Brisbane Olympic and Paralympic Games Arrangements Act 2021. Queensland Legislation. [2022-04-01].
- ^ Gleeson, Peter. State Government clears final hurdle in plan for Brisbane Live precinct. Courier-Mail (Brisbane). 14 December 2019 [22 July 2021]. （原始内容存档于2022-03-11）.
- ^ One billion dollar Gabba announcement almost ruined Brisbane 2032 bid. Inside the Games. [2022-01-23]. （原始内容存档于2022-03-28）.
- ^ Brisbane's Gabba earmarked to be 'home' of 2032 Olympic Games. ABC News. 2021-04-19 [2021-11-18]. （原始内容存档于2022-03-28） （澳大利亚英语）.
- ^ Cross River Rail Detailed Business Case 2016, Executive Summary, pp 30–32
- ^ About Brisbane Metro. www.brisbane.qld.gov.au. [10 April 2020]. （原始内容存档于2022-03-28）.
- ^ Talk of buying South Brisbane factory for Olympics venue 'sends the wrong signal', Cameron Dick says. ABC News. 27 July 2021 [29 July 2021]. （原始内容存档于2022-04-27） （澳大利亚英语）.
- ^ Moore, Tony. South Brisbane site to become 2032 Olympics media centre and parkland. Brisbane Times. 26 July 2021 [29 July 2021]. （原始内容存档于2022-04-27） （英语）.
- ^ Brisbane Olympic and Paralympic Athletes' Village | State Development, Infrastructure, Local Government and Planning. www.statedevelopment.qld.gov.au. 27 July 2021 [29 July 2021]. （原始内容存档于2022-04-02）.
- ^ Big changes to Olympic sports program on way after Agenda 2020 Summit. www.insidethegames.biz. 19 July 2014 [18 July 2021]. （原始内容存档于12 September 2015）.
- ^ Olympic Agenda 2020 Recommendations (PDF). IOC. [23 June 2015]. （原始内容 (PDF)存档于10 August 2015）.
- ^ Cricket leads charge for sports seeking spot at a 2032 Brisbane Olympics. Sydney Morning Herald. 26 February 2021 [29 August 2022]. （原始内容存档于2022-12-11）.
- ^ Australian baseball, softball governing bodies backing 2028, 2032 Olympic push. World Baseball Softball Confederation. 7 October 2021 [29 August 2022]. （原始内容存档于2022-12-11）.
- ^ New Breakfast Creek Sports Precinct Proposed for Brisbane 2032 Olympics. Brisbane Development. 17 July 2022 [29 August 2022]. （原始内容存档于2022-10-04）.
- ^ 'Olympics a priority': Rugby league aiming for Brisbane 2032 Games. National Rugby League. 23 July 2021 [25 July 2021]. （原始内容存档于2022-03-27）.
- ^ 2021 NRL TV Ratings News. Sports Industry AU. [29 July 2021]. （原始内容存档于2022-03-27） （美国英语）.
- ^ ICC to push for cricket's inclusion in the 2028 Olympics. ESPN Cricinfo. [2021-08-11]. （原始内容存档于2021-11-17）.
- ^ ICC forms Olympic Working Group to prepare bid for Los Angeles 2028 inclusion. Inside the Games. 2021-08-10 [2021-08-12]. （原始内容存档于10 August 2021）.
- ^ World Netball back the sport to feature at Brisbane 2032. insidethegames.biz. 2021-08-09 [2021-09-25]. （原始内容存档于9 August 2021）.
- ^ IOC reaches agreement for broadcast rights in Brazil with Grupo Globo through to 2032. International Olympic Committee (新闻稿). Olympic.org. 10 December 2015 [11 December 2015]. （原始内容存档于13 December 2015）.
- ^ IOC awards broadcast rights to the Japan Consortium through to 2032 (新闻稿). International Olympic Committee. 14 November 2019 [14 November 2019]. （原始内容存档于2019-11-14）.
- ^ IOC awards 2026-2032 Olympic Games broadcast rights in Korea to JTBC (新闻稿). International Olympic Committee. 4 June 2019 [4 June 2019]. （原始内容存档于2019-06-04）.
- ^ IOC awards Olympic Games broadcast rights to NBCUniversal through to 2032 (新闻稿). International Olympic Committee. 7 May 2014 [27 August 2017]. （原始内容存档于2021-07-22）.
- ^ 国际奥委会与中央广播电视总台达成新周期奥运版权合作 (新闻稿). 央视网. 2021-09-09 [2021-09-09]. （原始内容存档于2021-09-09）.
- ^ CBC/Radio−Canada Secures Broadcast Rights For Olympic Games From 2026 To 2032. Media in Toronto. 2022-04-09 [2022-04-10] （英语）.