（重定向自John Obadiah Westwood）
John O. Westwood
- Class Insecta.in Griffith, E. The animal kingdom arranged in conformity with its organisation by the Baron Cuvier. Whittaker, London. 796 pp (1832).
- An introduction to the modern classification of insects Longman, Orme, Brown, Green, and Longmans, London. (−1839)
- Synopsis of the genera of British Insects. Longman, Orme, Brown, Green, and Longmans, London. 158 pp. (1840) The full text
- The Cabinet of Oriental Entomology (1848) The full text
- Thesaurus Entomologicus Oxoniensis: or illustrations of new, rare and interesting insects, for the most part coloured, in the collections presented to the University of Oxford by the Rev. F.W. Hope. London: McMillan & Co., i–xxiv, 205 pp., 40 pls (1874).
- Description of several British forms amongst the parasitic hymenopterous insects. London & Edinburgh Philos. Mag. J. Sci. 1: 127–129 (1832).
- Further notices of the British parasitic hymenopterous insects; together with the "Transactions of a fly with a long tail," observed by Mr. E. W. Lewis; and additional observations. Magazine of Natural History 6: 414–421. (1833).
- Descriptions of several new British forms amongst the parasitic hymenopterous insects. London & Edinburgh Philos. Mag. J. Sci. 2: 443–445 (1833). The full text
- Descriptions of several new British forms amongst the parasitic hymenopterous insects. London & Edinburgh Philos. Mag. J. Sci. 3: 342–344 1833..
- "...Hymenopterous Insects, which Mr Westwood regarded as new to science." Proceedings of the Zoological Society of London 3: 68–72. (1835) The full text
- Characters of new genera and species of hymenopterous insects.. Proceedings of the Zoological Society of London 3: 51–72 (1835). The full text
- Observations on the genus Typhlopone, with descriptions of several exotic species of ants. Annals and Magazine of Natural History 6: 81–89 (1840) The full text.
- On the Evaniidae and some allied genera of hymenopterous insects. Annals and Magazine of Natural History (1)7: 535–538 (1841).
- Monograph of the hymenopterous group, Dorylides. Arcana Entomologica 1(5): 73–80 (1842) The full text.
- On Evania and some allied genera of hymenopterous insects. Transactions of the Royal Entomological Society of London 3(4): 237–278 (1843).
- Description of a new species of the hymenopterous genus Aenictus, belonging to the Dorylidae. Journal of Proceedings of the Entomological Society of London 1840–1846: 85. (1843). The full text.
- Description of a new dorylideous insect from South Africa, belonging to the genus Aenictus. Transactions of the Entomological Society of London 4: 237–238 (1847).
- Description of the "Driver" ants, described in the preceding article. Transactions of the Entomological Society of London 5: 16–18 (1847).
- Descriptions of some new species of exotic Hymenoptera belonging to Evania and the allied genera, being a supplement to a memoir on those insects published in the third volume of the Transactions of the Entomological Society. Transactions of the Royal Entomological Society of London (2)1: 213–234. (1851).
- Descriptions of some new species of short-tongued bees belonging to the genus Nomia. Transactions of the Entomological Society of London 1875: 207–222. (1875).
- Contributions to fossil entomology. Quarterly Journal of the Geological Society of London 10: 378–396 1854. The full text
- With Henry Noel Humphreys British Moths and Their Transformations. London: William Smith, 1843–1845. 2 Volumes.
- John Obadiah Westwood, MA, FLS, Hope Professor of Zoology (1861–1892) - BBC
- John Obadiah Westwood
- Page on John Obadiah Westwood's grave in St Sepulchre's Cemetery, Oxford, with biography
- Manuscripts at the Natural History Museum, London
- Arcana entomologica, 1845 at Oxford Digital Library: Volume One; Volume Two.
- Smithsonian Archives
- An introduction to the modern classification of insects : founded on the natural habits and corresponding organisation of the different families (1839)
- J. O. Westwood's illustrated works in the Biodiversity Heritage Library.
- OUM Description of Westwood's collection