（重定向自The Daily Beast）
|持有者||The Newsweek Daily Beast Company|
- Pompeo, Joe. Leadership changes at The Daily Beast. Capital. 4 June 2014 [4 June 2014]. （原始内容存档于2015-04-17）.
- Daily Beast Hires Executive Editor; Promotes John Avlon to Editor-In-Chief (Updated). The Wrap.
- Edgecliffe-Johnson, Andrew. Another scoop for Tina Brown as she swaps print for web. Financial Times (London). 5 October 2008 [2015-04-11]. （原始内容存档于2016-03-20）.
- The Daily Beast: Tina Brown Launches Much-Awaited News Site. The Huffington Post. Financial Times. 6 October 2008 [2015-04-11]. （原始内容存档于2008-10-08）.
- Moss, Stephen. William Boot: Evelyn Waugh's legendary journalist. The Guardian. 1 June 2010 [4 April 2013].
What is interesting about Brown's view is that while most readers see the Beast as monstrous, she admires its energy. 'That newspaper just seemed to me to represent British popular journalism at its most antic,' she says. 'That's what I love about it. It has energy and a slightly irresponsible feel. I don't see it as negative. There is something very joyful about it.'
- New York, "IAC Found Someone to Buy Zombie Newsweek," 3 August 2013.. Daily Intelligencer.