- Matthews 1922，第90頁. sfn error: no target: CITEREFMatthews1922 (help)
- One or more of the preceding sentences incorporates text from a work now in the public domain: Chisholm 1911, p. 584
- "The Picket Guard is a Body of Men always to be ready, lying with their Arms in their Hands, to turn out in case of an Alarm; but are not commanded by the next Officer on Detail, but such as are appointed by the Picket; but must march either faster or slower, to sustain Out-posts, Foraging, Escourts, or any other Service; and it shall be allowed them in their Tour of Duty" （Gittins 1735）.
- Picket, noun, Compact Oxford English Dictionary, [2019-03-26], （原始内容存档于2008-05-26）
- 存档副本. [2019-03-26]. （原始内容存档于2020-11-19）.