- 陈德中. 政治现实主义的逻辑：“自主性”与“封闭性”缘与由: "自主性"与"封闭性"缘与由. 1 January 2015: 149–. ISBN 978-7-5161-5894-4.
- 曾瑞明. 參與對等與全球正義. 聯經出版事業公司. 30 April 2014: 82–. ISBN 978-957-08-4382-8.
- 蔡拓. 契约论研究. 南开大学出版社. 1987.
- "For the name social contract (or original contract) often covers two different kinds of contract, and, in tracing the evolution of the theory, it is well to distinguish them. Both were current in the 17th century and both can be discovered in Greek political thought. ... [The first] generally involved some theory of the origin of the state. The second form of social contract may be more accurately called the contract of government, or the contract of submission.... Generally, it has nothing to do with the origins of society, but, presupposing a society already formed, it purports to define the terms on which that society is to be governed: the people have made a contract with their ruler which determines their relations with him. They promise him obedience, while he promises his protection and good government. While he keeps his part of the bargain, they must keep theirs, but if he misgoverns the contract is broken and allegiance is at an end." J. W. Gough, The Social Contract (Oxford: Clarendon Press, 1936), pp. 2–3. Modern revivals of social contract theories have not been as concerned with the origin of the state.
- 蔡磊; 蔡昌. 构建税收诚信：基于电子商务行业发展视角. 15 July 2015: 50–. ISBN 978-7-5095-6287-1.
- 古希臘羅馬時期的"契約論". 人民網. 2005年10月27日 [2019年1月2日]. （原始内容存档于2019年1月2日）.