- Knight, John. Waiting for wolves in Japan: an anthropological study of people-wildlife relations. Oxford UP. 2003: 155. ISBN 9780199255184.
- Nash, Susan Smith. Leadership and the E-Learning Organization. Texture. 2006: 222. ISBN 9780971206168.
- Petersen, Hanne; Birger Poppel. Dependency, autonomy, sustainability in the Arctic. Ashgate. 1999: 286. ISBN 9781840147018.
- The Bambi Effect. Portland Mercury. [2007-09-25].
This is the Bambi Effect: our adverse reaction to cute critters being harmed.
- Anti-hunting sentiment on the wane.. Times Community Newspapers. [2007-09-25]. （原始内容存档于2006-04-23）.
Remarking on the "Bambi Effect," noted demographer Diane Crispell wrote: "Ever since (the Walt Disney classic movie) Bambi, hunters have been typecast in the media as villains who take shots at anything that moves for the sheer love of killing."
- Boardman, Robert; Debora VanNijnatten. Canadian environmental policy: context and cases. Oxford UP. 2002.