替代性爭端解決方式（Alternative dispute resolution，簡稱ADR，不過在澳洲稱為external dispute resolution）是稱讓有爭議的雙方在不用進行訴訟的情形下，達到共識的爭議解決程序及技巧。替代性爭端解決方式是一集合名詞，其中包括許多使雙方可以結束爭議的方式，可以有第三者的協助，也可以只由爭議雙方進行。
- Lynch, J. "ADR and Beyond: A Systems Approach to Conflict Management", Negotiation Journal, Volume 17, Number 3, July 2001, Volume, p. 213.
- Gary Born. "International Commercial Arbitration" (2009 Kluwer).
- William Ury, Roger Fisher, Bruce Patton. "Getting to Yes" (1981 Penguin Group).
- European Mediation Training for Practitioners of Justice - EMTPJ
- Party-Directed Mediation: Facilitating Dialogue Between Individuals by Gregorio Billikopf, free complete book PDF download, at the University of California (3rd Edition, posted 24 March 2014)
- Party-Directed Mediation: Facilitating Dialogue Between Individuals by Gregorio Billikopf, free complete book download, from Internet Archive (3rd Edition, multiple file formats including PDF, EPUB, and others)
- ADR International Register ISO based registration and certification for ADR practitioners such as arbitrators, conflictcoaches, mediators and negotiators.