|孟加拉国 印度與 緬甸|
- Chakma (people). Encyclopædia Britannica.
The majority of Chakmas—numbering about 300,000—remained there [in the Chittagong Hills] into the 21st century.If about 300,000 was a majority, then the total population was no more than about 600,000 as of 2001.
- Bhuiyan, Muhammad Masudur Rahman. Noakhali Sadar Upazila. (编) Islam, Sirajul; Jamal, Ahmed A. Banglapedia: National Encyclopedia of Bangladesh Second. Asiatic Society of Bangladesh. 2012.
The tribal population [of Bangladesh] in 2001 was 1.4 million, which was about 1.13% of the total population. The figure was 1.2 million in 1991, of which chakma population was 252,258If the Chakma population grew at the same rate as the tribal population overall, their 2001 population in Bangladesh would have been about 288,300.
- Statistical Profile of Scheduled Tribes in India 2013 (PDF). Ministry of Tribal Affairs. Government of India.
Mizoram: 19,554 ... Tripura: 18,014 ... Meghalaya: 44 ... Assam: 430 ... West Bengal: 211Total population in India: 38,253.
- A-E. Cataloging Distribution Service, Library of Congress. 1990: 709–.
- Library of Congress Subject Headings. Library of Congress. 1992: 769–.