《火影忍者疾風傳 終極風暴4》（日版名：NARUTO －ナルト－疾風伝 ナルティメットストーム4，英文版名：Naruto Shippuden: Ultimate Ninja Storm 4）, 是由CyberConnect2開發，萬代南夢宮遊戲於2016年在PlayStation 4、Xbox One與Windows發售的對戰動作遊戲，作為《火影忍者疾風傳：終極風暴革命》的續篇。在PlayStation 4與Xbox One進行開發，制定了為期兩年的開發計劃。
The plot begins in the middle of the Fourth Shinobi World War fought by the Allied Shinobi Forces from the ninja villages where the ninja Naruto Uzumaki reveals the villain Tobi leading Akatsuki is Obito Uchiha, the presumed-dead best friend of Naruto's mentor Kakashi Hatake. As Obito and his partner Madara Uchiha manage to awake the legendary beast, the Ten Tails, Obito's partner Sasuke Uchiha has the late Konohagakure leaders, the Hokages, reanimated to learn about their village's origins. After realising that both his late brother Itachi Uchiha and First Hokage Hashirama Senju fought to protect the village regardless of the cost, Sasuke's team and the reanimated Hokage go to aid Naruto's group. In the fight, Naruto and Sasuke manage to defeat Obito after their enemy absorbed the powers of all Tailed Beasts. Madara tries to defeat the Hokages but when he tries to kill Naruto and Sasuke, the two ninjas awake new powers inherited from the Sage of the Six Paths. The duo then defeats Madara who is instead backstabbed by his partner Zetsu to turn him into the Sage's mother, Kaguya. With the help of Kakashi and Sakura Haruno, Naruto and Sasuke manage to seal Kaguya though Obito dies in the battle trying to protect Kakashi. In the aftermath, Naruto and Sasuke engage in a final battle to decide the villages' status quo. Amazed by Naruto's decision, Sasuke gives up and leaves Konohagakure. The game ends with a time skip where Naruto has become the new Hokage and Sasuke returns to the village.
- 漩渦鳴人（THE LAST）
- 宇智波佐助（THE LAST）
- 日向花火（THE LAST）
Ultimate Ninja Storm 4 features gameplay akin to that of previous games in the series, in which players battle each other in 3D arenas. A returning feature which was omitted since the original Ultimate Ninja Storm is the ability to Wall Run. Players will be able to dynamically take to battle to the sides of the arenas, and battle on the walls of each stage. A major change to the feature is the ability to have one character be on the wall, while the other stays on the field. Originally the second player was automatically moved to the wall, to keep the battle flowing and the system in check. The option to select one of three different fighting types has been removed, which was introduced in Naruto Shippuden: Ultimate Ninja Storm Revolution, restoring the previous system of Ultimate Jutsu and Awakenings seen in the rest of the series. Another new feature is the ability to swap characters during battle, similar to games like Marvel vs. Capcom 3. Awakenings and ultimate jutsus from previous games also return, and can now be shared between the switchable characters, meaning players can build up their meter with one character, switch to the other and use said abilities with the other character. However, the characters will now all share the same life bar. Also new to the franchise is the ability to break weapons and armor, both in free battle and boss battles. To support this, they have added the ability to create elemental damage; For example, fire can burn away clothing. Players can, however, get rid of the fire by moving around quickly throughout the area or by getting hit with water attacks.
Hiroshi Matsuyama stated that he wanted the game's life to be as long as possible. In order to achieve this, he and his team made significant changes to the game's combat mechanics, which will include a new system of strategy developed exclusively for the game, as well as changes to the game's internal combat and damage system. The team has also taken on board the feedback given from the Naruto gaming community and has focused on the addition of more story based elements, rather than the traditional jump from fight to fight. The game is set to feature the largest number of fighters in the series history. The roster will include 106 fighters from the entire Naruto universe, including characters from The Last: Naruto the Movie and Boruto: Naruto the Movie, also making Storm 4 the second game in the series after Naruto: Ultimate Ninja 2 to feature characters from a Naruto movie, as well as the first such game to be released internationally, since the guest character Doto Kazahana is only featured in the Japanese release of Ultimate Ninja 2. The game was playable to the public for the first time at Gamescom 2015. In August 2015, it was announced that the game would be delayed until February 2016. The reason cited for the delay was to make the game more authentic and up-to-date. The band Kana-Boon performed the game's opening theme song, "Spiral"（スパイラル，Supairaru）.
An expansion titled Road to Boruto, which features elements from Boruto: Naruto the Movie, was released on February 3, 2017, with Bandai Namco Entertainment making the decision to conclude the Ultimate Ninja Storm series with this title. In December 2019, a Nintendo Switch port was announced along with a new "Next Generations" DLC pack for all platforms featuring new playable characters and costumes from the Boruto: Naruto Next Generations anime series.
On June 2016, TV Tokyo announced the title sold over 1.5 million copies worldwide. On September 12, 2016, Bandai Namco Entertainment announced that Storm 4 had shipped 2 million units by that point. In November 2017, it was announced that combined shipments of both the original game, Road to Boruto and digital sales reached a total of 3 million units.
It has a score of 79/100 on Metacritic. GameSpot awarded it 7 out of 10, saying "Everything, from the visual touches to the character interactions in and out of battle to the voiceovers, is meant to make Naruto fans happy--though the fact that there’s a fun little fighting game underneath certainly helps." Destructoid awarded it a score of 8 out of 10, saying "It's an extravagant, over-the-top spectacle where you get to watch teenage ninjas blow up chunks of the planet using magic attacks, and that's pretty cool." IGN awarded it a score of 5.5 out of 10, saying "Naruto Shippuden: Ultimate Ninja Storm's strong combat is countered hard by poor AI and connection problems. IGN also cited the game's short campaign." Hardcore Gamer awarded it 3 out of 5 and said "Ultimate Ninja Storm 4 has solid controls and an outstanding roster of characters, but suffers from too many flaws to allow the average gamer to drop $60 right now." The Escapist awarded it 9 out of 10, saying "Naruto Shippuden Ultimate Ninja Storm 4 is solid, both in gameplay and narrative. It has been a long time since a fighting game has been this fun for me."
- Naruto Shippūden: Ultimate Ninja Storm 4 Slated for February 4 in Japan and Italy. Anime News Network. July 30, 2015 [August 27, 2015].
- Naruto Shippuden: UNS4 Delayed. True Achievements. August 7, 2015 [August 27, 2015].
- Naruto Shippuden: Ultimate Ninja Storm 4 Heads to PS4. Anime News Network. February 11, 2014 [December 12, 2014].
- 電玩宅速配《火影忍者疾風傳：終極風暴4》. 2014-12-26.
- Naruto Shippūden: Ultimate Ninja Storm 4 Road to Boruto Game Heads West for Switch on April 24. Anime News Network. December 16, 2019 [December 17, 2019].
- Naruto Storm 4 - Answers to your questions !. YouTube. December 30, 2014 [December 30, 2014].
- キャラクター ナルティメットストーム4公式サイト
- キャラクター ナルティメットストーム4 ROAD TO BORUTO公式サイト
- リーダーチェンジ | バトルシステム ナルティメットストーム4公式サイト
- 装備破壊 | バトルシステム ナルティメットストーム4公式サイト
- 属性効果 | バトルシステム ナルティメットストーム4公式サイト
- 合体奥義／連係覚醒 | バトルシステム ナルティメットストーム4公式サイト
- Kollar, Philip. This is the final Naruto: Ultimate Ninja game. Polygon. September 14, 2016 [September 15, 2016].
- Naruto Shippuden: Ultimate Ninja Storm 4 for PlayStation 4 Reviews. Metacritic. CBS Interactive. [27 June 2016].
- Naruto Shippuden: Ultimate Ninja Storm 4 for Xbox One Reviews. Metacritic. CBS Interactive. [June 26, 2017].
- Kate Dale, Laura. Review: Naruto Shippuden: Ultimate Ninja Storm 4. Destructoid. February 4, 2016 [27 June 2016].
- Kemps, Heidi. Naruto Shippuden: Ultimate Ninja Storm 4 Review. GameSpot. March 9, 2016 [27 June 2016].
- Naruto Shippuden: Ultimate Ninja Storm 4 Review. IGN. 9 February 2016 [27 June 2016].
- Russell, H.D. Naruto Shippuden Ultimate Ninja Storm 4 Review - I Am A Ninja. The Escapist. 17 February 2016 [27 June 2016].
- King, Christopher. Review: Naruto Shippuden Ultimate Ninja Storm 4. Hardcore Gamer. February 19, 2016 [27 June 2016].
- TV Tokyo's Most Profitable Anime: April 2015 to March 2016. Anime News Network. [June 10, 2016].
- Naruto Shippūden: Ultimate Ninja Storm 4's 'Road to Boruto' Update Detailed. Anime News Network. September 12, 2016 [September 15, 2016].
- Naruto Shippūden: Ultimate Ninja Storm 4 Game's Worldwide Shipments, Download Sales Hit 3 Million. Anime News Network. November 2, 2017 [November 2, 2017].
- 官方网站 （日文）