- "The short-term impact of the Lod Airport massacre as a precursor to Munich..." Stephen Sloan, John C. Bersia, J. B. Hill. Terrorism: The Present Threat in Context, Berg Publisher, 2006, p. 50. ISBN 1845203445
- "Two years later, just before the Lod Airport massacre, authorities uncovered the bodies of 14 young men and women on remote Mount Haruna, 70 miles northwest of Tokyo." "Again the Red Army", TIME, August 18, 1975.
- "Those named by Lebanese officials as having been arrested included at least three Red Army members who have been wanted for years by Japanese authorities, most notably Kozo Okamoto, 49, the only member of the attacking group who survived the Lod Airport massacre." "Lebanon Seizes Japanese Radicals Sought in Terror Attacks", The New York Times, February 19, 1997.
- "They were responsible for the Lod Airport massacre in Israel in 1972, which was committed on behalf of the PFLP." Jeffrey D. Simon, The Terrorist Trap: America's Experience with Terrorism, Indiana University Press, p. 324. ISBN 0253214777
- "In what became known as the Lod Airport Massacre three members of the terrorist group, Japanese Red Army, arrived at the airport aboard Air France Flight 132 from Rome. Once inside the airport they grabbed automatic firearms from their carry-on cases and fired at airport staff and visitors. In the end, 26 people died and 80 people were injured." CBC News, The Fifth Estate, "Fasten Your Seatbelts: Ben Gurion Airport in Israel", 2007. Accessed June 2, 2008.
- Interview: Dr. Patricia Steinhoff 4 Neojaponisme, September 13, 2007. Accessed March 22, 2009.
- Interview: Dr. Patricia Steinhoff 4
- http://www.nytimes.com/2000/03/17/world/fate-of-5-terrorists-hangs-between-japan-and-lebanon.html?pagewanted=1 NYT on Okamoto
- 高山文彦. 奥平剛士の「愛と革命」リッダ!〈第一部〉. G2. 講談社: p. 6. [2010-03-01].[永久失效連結]
- 高山文彦. 奥平剛士の「愛と革命」リッダ!〈第一部〉. G2. 講談社: p. 7. [2010-03-01].[永久失效連結]
- Schreiber, p. 215.
- 高山文彦. 奥平剛士の「愛と革命」リッダ!〈第一部〉. G2. 講談社: p. 9. [2010-03-01].[永久失效連結]
- Schreiber, Mark. Shocking Crimes of Postwar Japan. Tuttle Publishing. 1996. ISBN 4900737348.
- （英文）1972: Japanese kill 26 at Tel Aviv airport Archived 2012-04-11 at WebCite（BBC新聞）
- （英文）Ley Num. 144 de 2006, Ley para declarar el día 30 de cada año el "Día de la Recordación de la Masacre de Lod"
- （英文）Complaint and court documents from survivors' lawsuit against North Korea for supporting the JRA and PFLP