|總部||1000 Wilson Boulevard, Suite 1825|
|Maria Oquendo, M.D.|
|Anita Everett, M.D.|
|Renée Binder, M.D.|
其簡稱「APA」會被人誤會成美國心理學會（American Psychological Association）。
- American Psychiatric Association. 2012 [5 March 2012].
Representing 36,000 physician leaders in mental health.
- Venteicher, Wes. Murphy's mental health bill approved by House. Pittsburgh Tribune-Review. 2016-07-06 [2016-07-15].
- <!-staff-writer->. Women on the Move. Baltimore Business Journal (Baltimore, MD). 2016-03-09 [2016-07-15].
- Renée Binder, M.D., Takes Office as APA President. 2015 [22 May 2015].
- Paul Lowinger papers, Kislak Center for Special Collections, Rare Books and Manuscripts, University of Pennsylvania. Paul Lowinger was a psychiatrist and founder of the Institute of Social Medicine and Community Health, and his papers are largely concerned with his work as a psychiatrist and activist, with significant portions devoted to his work with the American Psychiatric Association.