- What's to know about atypical pneumonia?. Medical News Today.
Atypical pneumonia is contagious, spreading through close contact with infected people.
- Walking Pneumonia (Atypical Pneumonia): Symptoms, Causes, and Treatment. Healthline.
Walking pneumonia is contagious when infected.
- Walking Pneumonia. MedicineNet.
People who live and work in crowded places, such as schools, homeless shelters, and prisons have a higher risk of contracting the disease. That's because walking pneumonia is contagious.
- 武漢肺炎》台大醫師：醫界看到atypical pneumonia 會聯想人傳人. 自由時報電子報. 2020-04-12.
- Walter C. McCoy. PRIMARY ATYPICAL PNEUM0NIA: A REPORT OF 420 CASES WITH ONE FATALITY DURING TWENTY-SEVEN MONTHS AT STATION HOSPITAL, CAMP RUCKER, ALABAMA. Southern Medical Journal. 1946-09, 39 (9): 696–706 [2019-06-16]. ISSN 0038-4348. doi:10.1097/00007611-194609000-00005 （英语）.
- Summary of probable SARS cases with onset of illness from 1 November 2002 to 31 July 2003, WHO
- Elton John's apology to fans: 'I played and sang my heart out, until my voice could sing no more'. Stuff. [2020-02-16] （英语）.
- Elton John shows in Auckland will go ahead as planned. Stuff. [2020-02-17] （英语）.
- Sir Elton John's Mt Smart concert on Tuesday postponed. Newshub. [2020-02-17] （英语）.