- ^ Maclean, Ruth. Anger at Mali’s President Rises After Security Forces Kill Protesters. The New York Times. 2020-07-16 [2020-07-17]. ISSN 0362-4331. （原始内容存档于2020-07-28）.
- ^ Mali PM apologises for security force 'excesses' during protests. Reuters. 2020-07-17 [2020-07-17]. （原始内容存档于2020-07-19）.
- ^ Mali opposition leaders freed after days of anti-gov't protests. www.aljazeera.com. [2020-07-17]. （原始内容存档于2020-08-10）.
- ^ Calls for calm as Mali gov't criticised for response to protests. www.aljazeera.com. [2020-07-17]. （原始内容存档于2020-08-10）.
- ^ Mali president dissolves top court amid unrest. BBC News. 2020-07-12 [2020-07-17]. （原始内容存档于2020-07-31）.
- ^ 6.0 6.1 Diallo, Tiemoko; McAllister, Edward. Fincher, Christina , 编. West African bloc urges Mali to re-run disputed elections amid mass protests. Reuters. June 20, 2020 [2020-08-19]. （原始内容存档于2020-06-24）.
- ^ 马里爆发大规模抗议 联合国秘书长呼吁开展包容性对话. 联合国新闻. 2020-06-20 [2020-08-19]. （原始内容存档于2020-10-17） （中文（简体））.
- ^ Mali: President Keita meets protest leader Mahmoud Dicko. Al Jazeera English. [2020-08-19]. （原始内容存档于2020-07-22）.
A video posted on the presidency's Twitter account showed the meeting between President Ibrahim Boubacar Keita and Mahmoud Dicko, an imam and leading figure of the so-called June 5 movement, in the capital, Bamako, on Saturday.
- ^ Calls for calm as Mali gov't criticised for response to protests. Al Jazeera English. July 13, 2020 [2020-08-19]. （原始内容存档于2020-08-10）.
Bloody protests broke out in the capital, Bamako, on Friday and Saturday, with reports saying security forces fired live rounds during clashes with demonstrators, some of whom had occupied state buildings. [...] A senior official at an emergency department of a major hospital in Bamako was quoted by AFP news agency as saying 11 people died and 124 were injured since Friday.
- ^ Mbah, Fidelis. West African leaders on high-stakes mission to end Mali standoff. [2020-07-27]. （原始内容存档于2020-07-28）.
- ^ Soldiers seize Mali President Ibrahim Boubacar Keïta. [2020-08-19]. （原始内容存档于2020-08-19）.
- ^ Mali’s president announces resignation after soldiers mutiny. [2020-08-19]. （原始内容存档于2020-08-18）.