Template:Interactive COVID-19 maps
2019冠狀病毒病疫情互動式地圖，This set of templates displays interactive visualizations of coronavirus disease 2019 (COVID-19) statistics derived from Dong，Du & Gardner (2020) made using the graph extension. Readers can scroll through each day in the dataset to view the spread of the disease and case outcomes. Hovering over a region displays the data value for that particular day. Color gradients are on a log scale. Raw data used in the graphs can be found on the data subpages. Population data come from United Nations Population Division (n.d.) except for Greenland (not included in the UN dataset) which is taken from Statistics Greenland (2019).
- 累計確診數 shows the cumulative number of cases in a country on each day.
- 累計人均確診數 shows the cumulative number of cases per capita in a country on each day.
- 每日確診數 shows the number of new covid cases reported that day.
- 每日人均確診數 shows the number of new covid cases per capita reported that day.
- 累計死亡數 shows the cumulative number of deaths by country by day.
- 累計人均死亡數 shows the cumulative number of deaths per capita by country by day.
- 每日死亡數 shows the number of reported deaths per day.
- 每日人均死亡數 shows the number of reported deaths per day per capita.
- Dong, Ensheng; Du, Hongru; Gardner, Lauren. An interactive web-based dashboard to track COVID-19 in real time. The Lancet Infectious Diseases. 2020. doi:10.1016/S1473-3099(20)30120-1.
- United Nations Population Division. World population data. n.d. [21 March 2020].
- Statistics Greenland. Vahl, Bolatta; Kleemann, Naduk , 编. Greenland in figures (PDF). 2019 [21 March 2020].