- The Unreasonable Effectiveness of Mathematics in the Natural Sciences 页面存档备份，存于互联网档案馆, Eugene Wigner, 1960;
- What is mathematical truth?, Hilary Putnam, 1975;
- Mathematics as an objective science, Nicholas D. Goodman, 1979;
- Some proposals for reviving the philosophy of mathematics, Reuben Hersh, 1979;
- Challenging foundations, Thomas Tymoczko, 1986, preface to first section of New Directions in the Philosophy of Mathematics, 1986 and (revised) 1998, which includes also Putnam, Goodman, Hersh.