（重定向自The Right Honourable）
在许多情况下，称呼通常缩写为“The”，例如“The Earl Mountbatten of Burma”（非常尊敬的缅甸蒙巴顿伯爵）。但枢密院顾问则绝不缩写。以下人士有权以个人身分使用该称呼：
- 'The Prefix "The"'. In Titles and Forms of Address, 21st ed., pp. 8–9. A & C Black, London, 2002.
- The Honourable. Encyclopædia Britannica. Encyclopædia Britannica, inc. 10 August 2017.
... earls, viscounts, and barons are 'right honourable', ...
- Earl Ferrers, Minister of State at the Home Office. Use of 'Right Honourable'. Hansard. House of Lords debates 510. Parliament of the United Kingdom. 21 July 1989. col. 1116—8WA.
The style is also taken by Privy Counsellors, Peers below the rank of Marquess (which includes ladies who are Peers in their own right), the Lord Mayors of London and York and the Lord Provost of Edinburgh by ancient prescriptive usage.
- Earl and Countess. Debrett's. （原始内容存档于27 September 2014）.
- Viscount and Viscountess. Debrett's. （原始内容存档于31 July 2014）. 已忽略未知参数
- Baron. Debrett's. （原始内容存档于13 May 2014）.
- Privy Council members. Privy Council Office. [15 June 2015]. （原始内容存档于6 December 2014）. 已忽略未知参数
- Right Honourable. TheyWorkForYou. （原始内容存档于6 September 2017）. 已忽略未知参数