- مجلس الوزراء يعتمد قائمة التنظيمات الإرهابية.. Emirates News Agency (WAM). 15 November 2014 [16 November 2014]. （原始内容存档于17 November 2014）.
- UAE publishes list of terrorist organisations. Gulf News. 15 November 2014 [16 November 2014]. （原始内容存档于17 November 2014）.
- UAE cabinet endorses new list of terrorist groups. Kuwait News Agency. 15 November 2014 [16 November 2014]. （原始内容存档于29 November 2014）.
- Proscribed terrorist groups (PDF). Home Office. [8 February 2017].
- The List established and maintained by the 1267/1989 Committee. United Nations Security Council Committee 1267. UN.org. 14 October 2015 [24 October 2015]. （原始内容存档于2 January 2016）.
- Foreign Terrorist Organizations. State.gov. [7 February 2017].
- Currently listed entities. Publicsafety.gc.ca. [10 November 2014].
- Eur-Lex - - En. Eur-lex.europa.eu. [2014-02-19]. （原始内容存档于2012-07-22）.
- Listed terrorist organisations. Australian National Security. [7 February 2017].
- Public Security Intelligence Agency
- Agnad Misr officially labelled a terrorist group. Al-Ahram. 22 March 2014 [11 March 2015].
- Terrorist Designations of Ajand Misr and Ibrahim al-Rubaysh. State.gov. 18 December 2014 [28 January 2015].
- Banned Organisations. Government of India, Ministry of Home Affairs. 30 March 2015 [30 November 2016].
- Single federal list of organizations recognized as terrorist by the Supreme Court of the Russian Federation. fsb.ru. [2015-03-10].
- Government bans three alleged terrorist groups. BBC. 2014-04-02 [2014-04-04].
- Terrorist Designation of the al-Mulathamun Battalion. State.gov. 18 December 2013 [5 November 2014].
- Saudi Arabia designates Muslim Brotherhood terrorist group. Reuters. 2014-03-07.
- Turkey blacklists al-Nusra Front as terror group. Al Akhbar. 3 June 2014 [3 June 2014].
- 3 Haziran 2014 Tarihli ve 29019 Sayılı Resmî Gazete （土耳其文）
- Security Council Al-Qaida Sanctions Committee Amends Entry of One Entity on Its Sanctions List - UN Security Council, 30 May 2013. Department of Public Information • News and Media Division • New York
- Terrorist Designations of the al-Nusrah Front as an Alias for al-Qa'ida in Iraq. United States Department of State. [28 June 2013].
- Communication from the Commission to the Council and the European Parliament. Commission of the European Communities. 20 October 2004 [11 June 2007]. （原始内容 (DOC)存档于14 June 2007）.
- Moody, John. Iran Wants to Talk With U.S.; Just Not About Nukes. Fox News. 12 June 2007 [25 December 2013]. （原始内容存档于25 December 2013）.
[...] Al Qaeda, which Shiite-dominated Iran considers a terrorist organization [...]
- Summary of indictments against Al-Qaeda terrorists in Samaria. Israel Ministry of Foreign Affairs. 21 March 2006 [2011-05-04].
- Wayback Machine. Web.archive.org. [2017-08-29]. （原始内容存档于10 August 2014）.
- Diplomatic Bluebook. B. Terrorist Attacks in the United States and the Fight Against Terrorism (PDF). 2002 [June 11, 2007]. （原始内容存档 (PDF)于June 14, 2007）.
- Fight against terrorism and extremism in Kazakhstan. Mfa.gov.kz. [23 November 2015]. （原始内容存档于14 November 2015）.
- Korean Foreign Ministry. Seoul confirms release of two Korean hostages in Afghanistan. 14 August 2007 [2007-09-16]. （原始内容存档于2007-12-15）.
- Resolutions adopted by the United Nations Security Council since 1946. Un.org. [19 February 2014].
- Youssef, Nancy A.; Adam Baron. Saudi Arabia declares Muslim Brotherhood a terrorist group. Kansas City Star. 7 March 2014 [8 March 2014]. （原始内容存档于8 March 2014）.
- State Department Terrorist Designations. State.gov. 2016-06-30 [2016-06-30].
- List of Banned Organisations. Ministry of Home Affairs, GoI. Government of India. [3 May 2018]. （原始内容存档于3 May 2018）.
- Ansar al-Shari'a Organizations and Leaders Terrorist Designations of Three Ansar al-Shari'a Organizations and Leaders. U.S. Department of State. 2014-01-10 [2014-08-11].
- BBC News - Tunisia declares Ansar al-Sharia a terrorist group. Bbc.co.uk. 2013-08-27 [2014-02-19].
- US Declares Ansar al-Sharia a Terrorist Organization. Tunisia Live. [2014-02-19].
- Egyptian court says Ansar Bayt al-Maqdis a terrorist organization. Egypt Independent. 14 April 2014.
- Terrorist Designations of Ansar al-Dine. State.gov. [2014-02-19].
- State Department Designation of Ansarul Islam. State.gov. [2018-02-20].
- US names Boko Haram as 'terror organisation' - Africa. Al Jazeera English. [2014-02-19].
- Designations of Foreign Terrorist Fighters. State.gov. 2015-09-29 [2014-09-29].
- National Police Agency (Japan) (2009), "The White Paper on Police 2009（平成21年警察白書，Heisei Nijūichi nen Keisatsu Hakusyo）, GYOSEI Corporation, English p. 160.
- Russia bans murderous Japanese sect Aum Shinrikyo as terrorist group, RT
- Security Council Al-Qaida Sanctions Committee Adds Boko Haram to Its Sanctions List - UN Security Council, 22 May 2014. Department of Public Information • News and Media Division • New York
- Security Council Al-Qaida Sanctions Committee Adds Boko Haram to Its Sanctions List. [8 January 2014].
- Foreign Terrorist Organizations. Bureau of Counterterrorism, United States Department of State. [28 July 2014].
- Security Council Committee pursuant to resolutions 1267 (1999) and 1989 (2011) concerning Al-Qaida and associated individuals and entities: QE.E.131.11. EMARAT KAVKAZ. United Nations. 29 July 2011. （原始内容存档于5 November 2014）.
- Designation of Caucasus Emirate. United States Department of State. [26 May 2011].
- Ballaran, Jhoanna. Duterte declares CPP, NPA as terrorist organizations. Philippine Daily Inquirer. 5 December 2017 [5 December 2017].
-  互联网档案馆的存檔，存档日期January 14, 2013，.
- https://www.state.gov/r/pa/prs/ps/2011/10/175362.htm U.S. Department of State
- Ukraine's prosecutor general classifies self-declared Donetsk and Luhansk republics as terrorist organizations. Kyiv Post. 16 May 2014.
- China seeks int'l support in counter-terrorism(12/15/03). China-embassy.org. 2003-12-15 [2014-02-19].
- Commission Regulation (EC) No 1754/2002 of 1 October 2002 amending for the fourth time Council Regulation (EC) No 881/2002 imposing certain specific restrictive measures directed against certain persons and entities associated with Usama bin Laden, the Al-Qaida network and the Taliban, and repealing Council Regulation (EC) No 467/200. EUR-Lex. 2002-10-01 [2017-02-19].
- China, Turkey underscore security, counter-terrorism cooperation
- Terrorist Exclusion List. Bureau of Counterterrorism. 2004-12-29 [2012-09-11].
- East Turkistan Liberation Organization (ETLO) Globalsecurity.org
- Security Council Committee pursuant to resolutions 1267 (1999) and 1989 (2011) concerning Al-Qaida and associated individuals and entities: QE.E.88.02. EASTERN TURKISTAN ISLAMIC MOVEMENT. United Nations. 7 April 2011 [2 September 2014]. （原始内容存档于5 November 2013）.
- Yermukanov, Marat. Kazakhstan and Turkey search for common ground. Eurasia Daily Monitor. Jamestown Foundation. 4 May 2005.
Kazakhstan has officially banned the Kurdish People's Congress and the Turkish nationalist Boz Gurt (Grey Wolves) organization for being "terrorist organizations."
- Turkey officially designates Gulen religious group as terrorists. Reuters. 31 May 2016 [28 February 2017].
- Australia lists Hamas as terrorist organisation. Big News Network. 26 July 2014 [2 September 2014].
- EU court upholds Hamas terror listing. The Guardian. The Guardian. 26 July 2017 [26 July 2017].
- teror16.11.xls. Ministry of Defense (Israel). [2014-11-28] （Hebrew、Arabic及English）.
several declared terrorist organisations are listed amongst many declarations of "association/united group, not, allowed" or, in other words, declarations of an unlawful/illegal organisation - and maybe with other information as well in a large spreadsheet
- Japan's Diplomatic Bluebook 2005 (PDF). 2005. "In accordance with the Foreign Exchange and Foreign Trade Law, it [Japan] has frozen the assets of a total of 472 terrorists and terrorist organizations, including ..., as well as those of Hamas ..."
- Michael Penn, Japan and the War on Terror: Military Force and Political Pressure in the US-Japanese Alliance, I.B.Tauris 2014 p.206
- Home Office: Proscribed Terrorist Organisations (PDF). Gov.uk. 20 June 2014 [7 November 2014]. （原始内容 (PDF)存档于15 August 2014）.
- Microsoft Word - RC CRT 2005-Entire S Version-4 27.doc (PDF). [2017-08-29].
- Designations of Foreign Terrorist Fighters. US Department of State. 24 September 2014 [25 September 2014].
- State Department Terrorist Designations of Ismail Haniyeh, Harakat al-Sabireen, Liwa al-Thawra, and Harakat Sawa'd Misr (HASM). [2 February 2018].
- A. EGYPT: Cairo calls Hezbollah terrorist organization - latimes.com. Latimesblogs.latimes.com. 2009-04-13 [2014-02-19].
- EGYPT: Cairo calls Hezbollah terrorist organization - latimes.com. Latimesblogs.latimes.com. 2009-04-13 [2014-02-19].
- Fitch, Asa; Dana Ballout. Gulf Cooperation Council Labels Hezbollah a Terrorist Group. The Wall Street Journal. 2 March 2016 [1 December 2016]. .
- Jim Muir. BBC News - EU ministers agree to blacklist Hezbollah's armed wing. Bbc.co.uk. 2013-07-22 [2014-02-19].
- Policy paper: Proscribed terrorist groups or organisations. Gov.uk. 15 July 2016 [19 February 2014].
- Challenging the Demonisation of the Caliphate. Hizb ut-Tahrir Britain. 28 June 2014 [1 March 2016].
- Ahmed, Houriya; Stuart, Hannah. Hizb Ut-Tahrir Ideology and Strategy (PDF). Henry Jackson Society. 2009: 108 [28 January 2016].
[Taji Mustafa being interviewed on BBC Today programme] the idea of a Caliphate – a unifying authority for which the Muslim world…which we think will bring stability – these basic ideas of Islam which enjoy popular support, are now being labelled as beyond the pale – as terrorism.
- US adds 4 Indian outfits to terror list. www.rediff.com. [2016-10-01].
- Three groups active in Xinjiang banned. Dawn News. 24 October 2013 [1 December 2016].
- Kingdom of Saudi Arabia, Egypt, UAE, Bahrain announce addition of two entities, eleven individuals to their lists of terrorism, Saudi Press Agency.
- Arab states blacklist Islamist groups, individuals in Qatar boycott, Reuters.
- Saudi, Bahrain add Iran's Revolutionary Guards to terrorism lists
- Egypt brands jihadist ISIL a 'terrorist group'. Hürriyet Daily News. 30 November 2014.
- Wahlisch, Martin. EU Terrorist Listing - An Overview about Listing and Delisting Procedures (PDF). Berghof Peace Support. Berghof Foundation. 2010 [3 November 2014].
- PTI. India bans IS. The Hindu (Chennai, India). 2014-12-16 [16 December 2014].
- Ya'alon declared the organization "Islamic State" as a terrorist organization: Report. haaretz. 3 September 2014 [3 September 2014].
- イスラム国メッセージ「日本にとっての悪夢が始まるのだ」. スポニチ. 2015-02-02 [2015-10-13]. （原始内容存档于17 October 2015）.
- 【イスラム国】機関誌で「日本攻撃」呼び掛け. 産経ニュース. 2015-09-10 [2015-11-01].
- Xi Jinping's speech on the event of a Chinese citizen being killed by terrorist organization. www.mfa.gov.cn. [14 December 2016] （中文）.
- IS叫戰 點名台灣 - 蘋果日報.
- Paul SungResearch Intern. South Korea Confronts Islamist Terror. The Daily Caller. 2016-08-04 [2017-08-29].
- Foreign Terrorist Organization Designation of ISIL - Khorasan (ISIL-K). State.gov. 2016-01-14 [2016-01-14].
- Terrorist Designations of ISIL-Yemen, ISIL-Saudi Arabia, and ISIL-Libya. U.S. Department of State. 19 May 2016 [1 December 2016].
- State Department Terrorist Designations of the Tariq Gidar Group and Jama'at ul Dawa al-Qu'ran. State.gov. 2016-05-25 [2016-05-29].
- State Department Terrorist Designation of Jama'at Nusrat al-Islam wal-Muslimin (JNIM). U.S. State Department. 5 September 2018.
- State Department Terrorist Designations of Jamaat-ul-Ahrar and Mohamed Abrini. State.gov. 2016-08-03 [2016-08-05].
- Syrian terrorist list produces 163 names and no agreement. Reuters. 17 February 2016.
- State Department Terrorist Designation of Jund al-Aqsa. State.gov. 2016-09-20 [2017-02-19].
- Iran Hails US Decision to Label Jundallah "Terrorist" Group. Al-Manar. 2010-11-04 [2013-12-25]. （原始内容存档于2010-11-13）.
- State Department Terrorist Designation of Katibat al-Imam al-Bukhari. U.S. Department of State. 22 March 2018.
- Sheridan, Michael. Four 'assassins' funded by Komala militant in UK arrested in Iran, state-run media. NY Daily News (New York). 2010-11-05 [2013-12-25]. （原始内容存档于2013-12-25）.
- Iran scorned for hangings despite stay. UPI (United Press International). 2011-05-02 [2013-12-25]. （原始内容存档于2013-12-25）.
- 이재영. 조선로동당 규약이 성역인가. Redian. [2017-08-29]. （韓文）
- Kurdistan Workers Party (PKK). Australian National Security. 2012-08-17 [2013-12-25]. （原始内容存档于5 October 2013）.
- Implementation of the Measures including the Freezing of Assets against Terrorists and the Like. Ministry of Foreign Affairs of Japan. 5 July 2002 [21 November 2013].
- Kazakhstan Updates List Of Banned Terrorist Groups. Radio Free Europe/Radio Liberty. Kazakhstan Today, Interfax-Kazakhstan. 12 October 2006 [4 October 2014].
-  互联网档案馆的存檔，存档日期December 3, 2013，.
- State Department Terrorist Designations of Marwan Ibrahim Hussayn Tah al-Azawi and Majelis Mujahidin Indonesia. U.S. Department of State. 12 June 2017.
- UNSC sanctions. [19 July 2016].
- Egypt designates Muslim Brotherhood as terrorist group. Reuters. 25 December 2013.
- Narina, E. Kurdish prisoner executed in Iran. WashingtonTV. 30 January 2010 [25 December 2013]. （原始内容存档于25 December 2013）.
- Theodoulou, Michael. US move to delist MEK as terror group worries Iran's opposition. The National (Abu Dhabi) (Abu Dhabi Media). 2011-07-26 [2013-12-26].
The MEK, dedicated to overthrowing Iran's Islamic regime and considered a terrorist group by Iran [...]
- U.S. Department of Homeland Security – Terrorist Organization Reference Guide January 2004, p119 (PDF). U.S. Department of Homeland Security. January 2004.
- Proscribed terrorist groups. British Home Office. May 7, 2010.
- State Department Terrorist Designation of al-Ashtar Brigades (AAB). U.S. State Department. 10 July 2018.
- 'Shining Path' (西班牙語：Sendero Luminoso) is the name given by Peruvian mass media and government sources to the Maoist Communist Party of Peru.
- Kingdom, UAE, Bahrain, Egypt add 9 entities, 9 individuals to lists of terrorist groups
- US declares newly merged Syrian jihadist group a terrorist organization
- Terrorist Exclusion List, US State Department
- Australia expands sanctions on North Korea - Government of the Commonwealth of Australia
- EU further expands sanctions against Democratic People’s Republic of Korea - Lexlogy
- UN Sanctions on North Korea
- North Korea Sanctions -Tresaury.gov
- State Department Terrorist Designation of the Yarmouk Martyrs Brigade. State.gov. 2016-06-09 [2017-03-12].
- Documented proof of ANC's sabotage plans - The O'Malley Archives.
- Windrem, Robert. US government considered Nelson Mandela a terrorist until 2008. NBC News. [11 December 2013]. （原始内容存档于10 December 2013）.
- US shamed by Mandela terror link. BBC News. 10 April 2008.
- Mandela taken off US terror list. BBC News. 1 July 2008.
- Eur-Lex. Eur-lex.europa.eu. [19 February 2014]. （原始内容存档于13 February 2013）.
- Hynniewtrep National Liberation Council(HNLC). Satp.org. [2014-02-19].
- Central panel seeks reply from Ulfa on ban. timesofindia.indiatimes.com. 14 January 2011 [19 February 2014].
- EUR-Lex - 32009D1004 - EN. Eur-lex.europa.eu. [19 February 2014]. （原始内容存档于13 February 2013）.
- Eur-Lex. Eur-lex.europa.eu. [19 February 2014]. （原始内容存档于13 February 2013）.
- Foreign Terrorist Organizations. US Department of State, Bureau of Counterterrorism. [1 December 2016].
- Ben Smith, BRIEFING PAPER Number CBP 5020: The People's Mujahiddeen of Iran (PMOI) (PDF), The House of Commons Library research service, 7 March 2016 [5 December 2016]
- Goulka, Jeremiah; Hansell, Lydia; Wilke, Elizabeth; Larson, Judith. The Mujahedin-e Khalq in Iraq: a policy conundrum (PDF). RAND Corporation. 2009. ISBN 978-0-8330-4701-4.
- Title 22 > Chapter 61 > § 5201. Findings; determinations. Legal Information Institute, Cornell Law School. [10 December 2013].
- Palestine Liberation Organization. mideastconflict.org. [10 December 2013].
- Delisting of the Communist Party of Nepal (Maoist). State.gov. 6 September 2012 [19 February 2014].