回复“Wikidata weekly summary #386”
回复“Wikipedia translation of the week: 2019-42”回复“邀請參與討論”
回复“''This Month in GLAM'': September 2019”
回复“Wikidata weekly summary #385”
回复“Growth team updates #10”
回复“Invitation from WAM 2019”
回复“This Month in Education: September 2019”
回复“Wikidata weekly summary #384”
Wikidata weekly summary #386
Wikipedia translation of the week: 2019-42
''This Month in GLAM'': September 2019
Wikidata weekly summary #385
Growth team updates #10
2019年10月2日 (三) 18:49 (UTC)
Invitation from WAM 2019
Hi WAM organizers!
Hope you are all doing well! Now it's a great time to sign up for the 2019 Wikipedia Asian Month, which will take place in November this year (29 days left!). Here are some updates and improvements we will make for upcoming WAM. If you have any suggestions or thoughts, feel free to discuss on the meta talk page.
- Please add your language project by 24th October 2019. Please indicate if you need multiple organisers by 29th October.
- Please update your community members about you being the organiser of the WAM.
- We want to host many onsite Edit-a-thons all over the world this year. If you would like to host one in your city, please take a look and sign up at this page.
- Please encourage other organizers and participants to sign-up in this page to receive updates and news on Wikipedia Asian Month.
- If you no longer want to receive the WAM organizer message, you can remove your username at this page.
Reach out the WAM team here at the meta talk page if you have any questions.
Sailesh Patnaik using